Life is EVEN better when…

You start your morning off with new higher quality pics of Reina and Eri~!

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Same pics from the other entry, but higher quality! Now you can really take in their beauty~!

So this week there is no new episode of Haromoni@ (you gotta wait till 1/6). But speaking of HM@, I was rewatching some of the older episodes and noticed in the 04.08.07 episode, that Eri was referring to Miki as, Miki-sama. That probably isn’t the first time, but it was the first time I’ve noticed it. I thought it was very interesting haha.

I was Also reminded of this bit…
That’s an indirect kiss, “I don’t accept that!” *quotes Yossi*. Which brings us to this hilarious video:

Vodpod videos no longer available.

Reina and Yossi makes a cute couple haha. The last bit was very well done cause it worked well with their personalities in some ways XD. It’s one of my fav clips.

Okay last but not least, you know how it says in the welcome message, “99% of everything I post will be in whatever ways possible, related to Reina and/or Eri.”? Well here’s the other 1%. It’s still related to Hello! Project though, so I’m not completely going off.

C-ute won the BEST NEW ARTIST award at the 49th Japan Records Award!
Catch the glorious moment here! BIG CONGRATS TO THEM!

Advertisements

~ by Revvie on December 30, 2007.

One Response to “Life is EVEN better when…”

  1. Love them pics of reina and eri! Sooo cute!
    and as for the video with reina && yossie.. hillarious!! haha! They’re really good actors aswell, especially yossie!! =D

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

 
%d bloggers like this: